Deliver Joy on May Day!
Presented by Bob & Sam Heck, Kiley Juergens Wealth Management
Annually, on May 1, volunteers drive beautiful bouquets of flowers delivering joy to doorsteps of your friends, neighbors, coworkers and family members. Order a bouquet and we’ll lovingly assemble a mix of flowers and surprise a special person.
All proceeds from our flower fundraiser benefit The Mayday Foundation’s mission to provide immediate, practical support to families coping with cancer while raising kids at home. Since inception, we have helped almost 90 local families stay in their own homes and avoid bankruptcy during cancer treatments.
Want to send a May Day basket to someone who lives outside our delivery routes? Purchase our virtual May Day basket and we’ll email a lovely e-bouquet to your recipient. *Donations are always accepted and easy by clicking here.*
Orders are closed and will reopen in late March 2024.
A few logistical reminders:
- Delivery is limited to addresses in Thurston Counties and select locations in Lewis and Grays Harbor counties.
- Each basket will include a flyer about The Mayday Foundation.
- Prefer to just donate? Click here to make an online donation from the comfort of your home.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to help make this fundraiser a success.
- Make paper cones – super easy activity with all supplies provided. Awesome task for kids!
- Assemble flower bouquets – great for families. Assembling and organizing the bouquets by delivery routes will take place on April 30.
- Drive a route to deliver bouquets on May 1.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Bob & Sam Heck